Never Miss a Day.
ActivPhy Hip + Joint Mobility Collar is a convenient, 24/7 joint support for your cat. Featuring patented Micro Transdermal Technology, ActivPhy Hip + Joint Mobility Collar releases active ingredients that are slowly and continually absorbed to provide always-on joint support. Perfect for picky cats or busy pet parents.
• Containing a powerful blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Curcumin, Willow Bark, and Bromelain, ActivPhy Mobility Collar helps relieve discomfort and stiffness while promoting healthy joints and cartilage. The ActivPhy Mobility Collar helps ease the effects of growing older, so your cat can jump, play, and move with grace.
• Effective for up to 30 days.
How it WorksKnow the Signs of Osteoarthritis
The ActivPhy Mobility Collar acts as a reservoir for the hip + joint ingredients and through contact with your pet’s body and fur, the cat receives a consistent flow of support for a period of 30 days. Patented Micro Transdermal Technology slowly releases carefully selected oils that carry the supportive ingredients through your cat's hair, hair follicles, and skin.
It is estimated that nearly 40% of all cats have clinical signs of osteoarthritis, with 90% of all cats over the age of 12 effected by evidence of the chronic condition.1
Did you know that the signs of osteoarthritis can show up very differently in cats than in dogs?
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, clinical signs of osteoarthritis in cats include:
• Weight loss
• Loss of appetite
• Change in general attitude
• Poor grooming habits
• Accidents outside the litter box
• Inability to jump on and off objects
Unlike dogs, lameness is not as commonly reported by owners. In a study, only 43 percent of cats were described to be limping, while 71 percent were unwilling to jump, and 67 percent had shorter jumps.2
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder